Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NFL Predictions!

I'm making predictions on what I believe will be the division winners and who will be the wild cards before the season starts. I wanna see if I'm any good at these pre-seasons predictions?

Lets start with the AFC!

Winning the East will be the J.E.T, Jets, Jets Jets!

Winning the North will be the Ravens. I feel this will be a strong offensive team!

Winning the South will be the Colts. This will be a close race with Texans and Titans in the mix.

Winning the Weak West side! Broncos!

The Wild cards will be the Texans and Patriots.

I pick the Ravens to win the AFC!

Time for the NFC!!

Winning the East is the Redskins! Dallas, Philly, and NYG will struggle against the Skins!
The toughest divison this year! North! Packers win the North over Tie breaker over the Lions? Yes I said the Lions!

Winning the South will be the Falcons just by a hair!

Last but not least the West is won by the Seahawks!

Wild card teams are Saints and Those Lions!

Winning the NFC is the pack!

Winning the Superbowl Packers 35 Ravens 24!

4 comments:

  1. this is matt and you are bad lol hahahahahahaha bucks all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far my predictions are better in the AFC then the NFC but I still believe its gonna be the ravens and the pack in the superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far my predictions are good, just a couple of teams I got wrong in both AFC and NFC. I still feel that it will be a Ravens/Packer Superbowl!

    Yes I'm saying my prediction for the playoff's during a playoff game. Ravens are winning by a touchdown and I feel they will win against the Stealers.

    Packers in another tough game against the falcons but Packers winning. Bears over the Seahawks. Also Patriots over the Jets in a nailbitter.

    So Packers vs. Bears next week with Packers beating Da Bears again!!! and Ravens vs. Patriots with Ravens shuting down Patriots for an easy win.

    Superbowl showdown, Packers vs. Ravens, Packers winning it with a last second field goal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, with Packers vs. Bears and Jets vs. Steelers. I'm picking Packers vs. Steelers Superbowl with the Packers winning it!

    ReplyDelete