Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Resident Evil Series/movies

I am a big fan of the Resident Evil games. I have beaten RE 1,2,3,code veronica,4, and 5. The story line for the game is fantastic and I hope they keep making more RE games. I just wished the movies were just as good as the games.

So far the only good RE movie is the First Resident Evil. It had nothing to do with any of the game characters and its just another part of the drama taking place. The second movie was cool until the end of the movie. The Third movie does not make much sense at all. Does not follow the game in the story line way. Making crap up like 90% of the human population is gone.

The third movie is the worse of them all but the forth one comes out this weekend!?!? Also its only 90 mins long?!??! The game takes 2-4 hours to beat at fastest but they want to cut to the chase and make a quick buck out of the 3D stuff. I just hope this movie does not suck.

I'll be watching the first 3 movies this week and will leave the pro's and con's of each movie in the comments section. Please leave a comment if you want!

1 comment:

  1. will do the pro's and con's later. Maybe next week or something. I will write the pro's and con's about the 4th movie after I watch it.

    ReplyDelete